Become A Certified Mental Health and Addiction Counselor in 16 Weeks January – April 2021
Experts around the world have identified a few essential skills for Post COVID living. These skills were already in high demand before COVID conditions escalated the demand. Mental health and addiction treatment are two of the top skills in high demand as people deal with palpable fear, marriage and family break down, instability, deaths of loved ones, loss of employment, business collapses and global economic collapse associated with COVID. Mental health disorders are complex, and therefore require specialized skills.
In a short 16 weeks you will be trained and certified as a mental health and addiction counselor capable of screening, assessing, writing treatment plans and conducting individual and group meetings. With our world class curriculum and highly credentialed professionals you will receive cutting edge information and skills to succeed in your practice and mental health counselor and/or drug addiction counselor.
With this course, you will be able to:
- Understand Mental health disorders:
- Students will have knowledge of the physiology addictive behaviors and the pharmacology of addictive substances.
- Addiction is a dream destroyer, a marriage killer and affects thousands of families around the world. It is said that
- addiction is a disease whereby one family member may use (drug) but the whole family suffers the consequences.
- Provide counseling for substance use and mental health disorders:
- As a mental health and rehabilitation counselor, you will be able to screen, assess, provide therapeutic treatment for
- thousands of people struggling with mental health issues, including chemical dependency, depression, anxiety,
- personality, bipolar and schizophrenia, among others.
- Prepare to work in diverse environments:
- As a mental health professional, you will be able to work in diverse backgrounds, including private practice, working for in-patients& outpatients residential treatment centers. You will work with psychologists, psychiatrists, psychiatric nurses and other mental professionals to provide therapeutic care at home health, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, substance abuse treatment centers, community agencies, and government and private organizations.
- You will become a certified mental health and addiction counselor:
- You will acquire skills in understanding addiction and substance disorder, functions of a counselor, pharmacology of chemical dependency, group therapy in addiction treatment, substance abuse treatment, addiction and family, and social support groups like Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotic anonymous (NA) among other skills.
The duration of the course is 16 weeks (January to April,2021).
Tuition: $950. 00 (N400k, R14500) (Flex Pay Available)
- CMHAC Spring 2021
Classes are held on zoom and streamed to a Facebook private group Bi-weekly (Saturdays).
|JAN 2021||MODULE A
Physiology of Addiction
Basic of Addiction
Counseling Pharmacology of Addiction
|JAN-FEB 2021||MODULE B
Selected Counseling Theories
|MARCH 2021||MODULE C
Addiction and Family
The Twelve Step Program
|MARCH 2021||MODULE D
Common Mental Health Disorders
Mental Health Treatment and Intervention
|APRIL 2021||MODULE E
The Business of Drug Addiction Treatment Internship, Affiliation, and Partnership and
|MAY 2021||CAPSTONE||2 WEEKS|
Registration: Pay 10% of total tuition ($95.00, N40.00, R1450)
Flex pays available. .
- CMHAC Spring 2021
Pal Pal: Info@timfa.org
Bank Details: TIMFA GLOBAL SERVICES LTD
Bank: Zenith Bank, Acc. no. 1016213365
Acct. No. 046 460 063 CODE 00 40 06
Standard Bank, Mall of the South
Take advantage of the limited space to become a CERTIFIED mental health and addiction counselor!
For More Details contact: email@example.com. or call or WhatsApp +1281 7017850.
- Class materials for all 5 sessions
- Three (3) Days Onsite Practical Class,
- Academic gown,
- Consultants for your ministry/project involving CMHAC
CONTACT: Whatsapp +17134986211; +2348109960837 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to our Contact page to see more